- June 30, 2020
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
As more and more of your employees work from home or remotely, you have the opportunity to create a culture for collaboration and performance. Covid-19 has changed the business workplace forever and now companies need to operate effectively in a virtual workplace.
At On Demand Advisors we collaborate with remote team everyday. Through this experience we have developed a set of best practices that help us optimize employee performance, contribution and satisfaction. Robert Jurkowski will be your speaker and he has led many successful global technology companies as CEO and expects to achieve optimal performance and contribution from every employee.
In this webinar, we will discuss 10 best practices that you can implement today which will help you create the performance, collaboration and culture you want. These best practices include:
1. Develop and Implement a Personal Performance Plan for Every Employee
2. Focus on Results not Process
3. Conduct a Structured Daily Check-In for the Team
4. Equip Every Employee with the Right Tools
5. Individual Your Interaction and Style
6. Everyone Presents Often
7. Encourage Innovation
8. Recognize Achievement
9. Eliminate Ambiguity
10. Evaluate Who Can and Cannot Work Remotely