Most corporate websites are informative but do not drive significant sales and revenue growth. During this webinar we will share with you how you will accelerate your sales cycle and engage your target audience early in the buying process.
There are many B2B companies that cannot fully execute the sale of their solutions or services on their website; however, there are a set of proven best practices that will help you accelerate the sales cycle and significantly reduce your cost of sales.
We will discuss how you can evolve or transform your website to integrate these best practices:
• Start the Conversation with what is important to your Buyer – their Pain and Business Challenges and how you will solve them – so you can get them engaged with you
• Leverage the Buyer’s Journey and create a frictionless education, evaluation and buying experience for your buyer
• Create Offers that Convert Interest into Engagement such as a Buyer’s Guide, Assessment, Benchmark or Blueprint Workshop
• Introduce your Innovation and Thought Leadership that separates you from the competition
• Automate repetitive knowledge sharing to create more time for value add conversations
One of our clients is a social media management services global leader and we will share with you how we collaborated with them to implement these best practices so they could significantly increase revenue, shorten their sales cycles and amplify their global brand.
Once you leverage these revenue growth best practices with you website from this webinar you will never be satisfied with the status quo. Your website will accelerate sales and convert your visitors into buyers.
On Demand Advisors are revenue acceleration experts for business-to-business companies. We help companies develop their growth strategy and provide the vital services you need to drive revenue. Our proven approach, based on our Revenue Acceleration Map, enables growth without mindless marketing or sales experimentation. We believe revenue growth is a science—not an art—and we prove it every day to our clients.