When you plan a trip, you need a roadmap and plan to arrive at your destination. It is also true when you need to onboard Sales Executives, BDRs, and Partners. Your Sales Playbook should be your best practices guide to give them the knowledge, skills, and competencies to be successful in selling and delivering for your company.
Very few B2B companies have created a Sales Playbook, and even fewer update their Playbook with their learning and updated sales optimization best practices. Without a Sales Playbook, Sales Leaders must try to share and coach every new Sales Executive, and this postpones their ability to contribute and leads to uneven results across the sales team.
When we create your Sales Playbook, it becomes the most significant guide that you can share with a new member of your team. At On Demand Advisors, we create the Sales Playbook with your Marketing and Sales Leadership team and share and reinforce each chapter via a collaborative service to every new sales contributor.
Typically when we create your Sales Playbook it includes these chapters:
- Major challenges faced by decision makers in your target audience
- How your services and solutions address these challenges and notable customers success stories
- Your Service and Solution Differentiators and your SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)
- Your sales strategy and sales process and how you utilize your sales tools at each step to guide the buyer to the next step
- Your Competitors and their SWOT followed by how you win against each competitor
- Your use of Your CRM to manage all of your leads, opportunities, customers and forecast
- Best practices and tips from top performers at your company